Say Goodbye to Fall and Welcome Winter.
We will miss our wonderful fall weather and activities:
- Leisurely strolls or cycling down peaceful paths in the crisp autumn air.
- Watching the leaves change to vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows as we walk, ride, or drive down picturesque roads and paths.
- Mountain biking on the soon to be ski slopes.
- Hiking advanced mountain trails or easy hikes to amazing views and waterfalls.
But don’t worry, amazing winter activities are on the way. They’ve already begun out west and in northern New England. Get ready to enjoy winter:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding from amazing heights with beautiful views. Advanced skiers will be challenged by black and double-black diamonds, while others will be learning and skiing green slopes.
- Snowshoeing through beautiful snow-covered wilderness surrounded by glistening
- Cross-country skiing through pastures, farms, and recreation paths.
- Sledding or tubing on a favorite hill at ski areas and tubing parks.
- Ice skating on frozen lakes and public skating rinks, e.g.,
- the frog pond at the Boston Common is transformed to an outdoor ice-skating rink in winter. There are rentals, a snack bar, and a Voted “The Best Outdoor Skating Rink in the U.S.by USA Today.”
- Relax with a nice cup of hot cocoa outdoors or inside, while enjoying a view of snow-covered mountains, hills, fields, forests, or your own backyard.
And Don’t Forget—Make Travel Easy with Demi Hugger!
Don’t struggle with balancing bags, laptops, briefcases, coats, pillows, and more atop your luggage. The Demi Hugger is a soft, stretchable strap that easily attaches to the handle of your suitcase and securely hugs these items, freeing your hands and making travel a cinch.
Best of all, the Demi Hugger is lightweight, soft, and removable, can be used both vertically and horizontally and works without metal or hard plastic hooks and clamps.
You owe it to yourself to travel with Demi Hugger!
See how Demi Hugger works:
[insert video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYX-jvu3QAU&feature=youtu.be]